Re: Of base URIs and the current working directory

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:50:58 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> writes:
> If we fix the bug I identified[1] in our definition of the static
> context, and if we assume that implemetations are likely to use the
> cwd as the base URI in the static context, then we likely win.

Except that I was mistaken and the bug I identified wasn't a bug.
So we don't win and we probably need an EXPROC extension function
to get the cwd. C'est la vie.

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Irrationally held truths may be more
http://nwalsh.com/            | harmful than reasoned errors.--T. H.