Re: calabash: does p:import support file:

"James Fuller" <james.fuller.2007@gmail.com> writes:

> in calabash if I have a pipeline like

>             xmlns:p="http://www.w3.org/ns/xproc">

You're not allowed to add things to the p: namespace.

> where the p:import brings in the count1.xml pipeline

I wonder if you're allowed to have steps in no-namespace. Maybe.

>             xmlns:p="http://www.w3.org/ns/xproc">

> calabash oddly throws err:XS0025;
>
> 'Pipeline failed: err:XS0025: null  It is a dynamic error if the
> processor encounters an xpath-version.....'

That sounds like a bug.

> I was expecting the count1 step to work, perhaps its because p:import
> href does not support file: ?

It should support file:. I'll take a look tonight.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Art happens--no hovel is safe from it,
http://nwalsh.com/            | no prince may depend upon it, and