Re: Configuration options

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 20:33:25 +0100
To: mozer <xmlizer@gmail.com>
Cc: "Norman Walsh" <ndw@nwalsh.com>, "XProc Dev" <xproc-dev@w3.org>

2008/11/13 mozer wrote:

> Instead of non-namespace may I proposed to use
> "http://www.exproc.org/ns/config" which seem neutral to me at least

  I didn't check the proposed schema very carefully, but I guess some
config options would be Calabash-specific.  I can imagine that some of
the configuration could be defined at an implementation-independent
level, and maybe EXProc would be great for that (and I do think that
would be great,) but not for all the possible config options of a
processor.

http://www.fgeorges.org/