Re: Configuration options

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 07:39:04 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Toman_Vojtech@emc.com writes:
> As I understood it, this is purely a Calabash-specific thing, and it has
> nothing to do with the XProc spec (or any of the other XProc
> implementations :)

It's got nothing to do with the spec; I'm not proposing that the spec
should say anything more than it already does about how
implementations get the information they need from outside the
pipeline.

The xproc-dev list is a place for users and implementors to discuss
any aspect of using or implementing XProc.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Linux. Because rebooting is for
http://nwalsh.com/            | hardware upgrades.