Re: libraries

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:34:55 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
"Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com> writes:

> in 7, I see http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc/pipeline-library.xml
>
> in 2.13 I see http://www.w3.org/2008/xproc-1.0.xpl
>
> They are quite similar though not identical.
>
> What is their relation please?

That's a bug. The link in section 7 predates our discussion of versioning
and assignment of the xproc-1.0.xpl URI. I think we should drop the
pipeline-library.xml file and just use the versioning URI.

I'll fix that.

I'm also embarrassed to say that I think the xproc-1.0.xpl file is
out-of-date.

I'll fix that too.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The only thing that makes life possible
http://nwalsh.com/            | is permanent, intolerable uncertainty;