p:for-each

From: Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 10:26:13 +0000
To: "XProc Dev" <xproc-dev@w3.org>

I'm looking for an example of p:for-each

Scenario.

The current directory has many *.xpl files
I want to return the p:declare-step/@name value

Starting with
  name? = NCName>
    ((p:iteration-source? &
      (p:output |
       p:log)*),
     subpipeline)
"When a pipeline needs to process a sequence of documents "
   (Does this mean a sequence of documents in a directory???? perhaps
not, but since it's undefined in
the rec.... that's how I want to interpret it)

I want to select a p:iteration source (the source over which I want to iterate)

I try p:document and hit XD0011 when I try *.xpl in the @href attribute.

Anyone got a practical example of using p:for-each please?
I couldn't find anything in the test suite either.

Am I looking for a single file with many 'documents' within it?

regards, Confused.

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.