XML Calabash 0.9.3 released

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:47:31 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Bug fixes. Lots of bug fixes.

Changes in Calabash 0.9.3

In version 0.9.3, I fixed a number of bugs and improved several aspects of
error reporting.

  * Fixed bug: preserve parameter order in p:www-form-url-encode.

  * Fixed bug: handle comments and PIs correctly in p:string-replace.

  * Fixed bug: handle #all and #default in exclude-inline-prefixes.

  * Fixed bug: catch XPath syntax errors and report the correct error

  * Fixed bug: detect sequences sent to input ports on atomic steps where
    sequences are not allowed.

  * Fixed bug: return empty string when an unknown system property is

  * Enhancement: added support for user-specified default serialization
    options in the configuration file.

  * Enhancement: improved several error messages.

  * Enhancement: made an unbound output port on a top level pipeline a
    warning instead of an error; defaults to /dev/null.

  * Fixed bug: catch XIncludes that include themselves; made sure that the
    underlying causes is correctly reported when xi:fallback fails.

  * Enhancement: improved error messages when processing throws an
    exception; suppress the stack trace unless debugging is enabled.

  * Enhancement: improved the quality of data sent when “phoning

  * Fixed bug: pipe bindings in compound steps were sometimes incorrectly

  * Fixed bug: make sure a QName without a prefix is always in no

  * Fixed bug: p:uuid was throwing err:XD0060 instead of err:XC0060 when
    an unsupported type was requested.

                                        Be seeing you,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | What is familiar is what we are used
http://nwalsh.com/            | to; and what we are used to is most