Re: security. Is this implementable?

From: David A. Lee <dlee@calldei.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 12:13:12 -0500
To: "Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com>, "XProc Dev" <xproc-dev@w3.org>

My read on this is that its slightly better then saying nothing.

This gives implementations a specific code to use if it cant do something
for "security" reasons.
Saying much more would vastly complicate the spec (what IS a "security"
reason" what IS "forbidden" etc).
I think its about right of a statement.
Conforming implementations could do nothing or do a lot ...