Re: system-properties(), was Re: p:xslt

"Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com> writes:

>> Yeah. You can't do that. The XProc extension functions aren't available
>> *inside steps* they're only available in the pipeline.
>
> I'll tentatively say that isn't clear from the rec.... until someone points
> out where it is stated :-)

In 2.6.1.1, Processor XPath Context, function library:

  The [XPath 1.0] core function library and the Section 2.7, “XPath
  Extension Functions”.

and 2.6.1.2, Step XPath Context, function library:

  The [XPath 1.0] core function library, unless otherwise specified by
  the step.

So it's stated, but I don't know if it's clear :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | As a general rule, the most successful
http://nwalsh.com/            | man in life is the man who has the best