Re: calabash: redefining standard step

"Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com> writes:
> Looking at http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc/#f.step-available
>
> Function: boolean p:step-available(string step-type)
>
> How do I say that I want to know if foreign:stepName is available?
>
> Is 'String' sufficient for that parameter Norm?
>
> Surely p:stepName and foreign:stepName should be
> different by your previous logic?

It's a string, but:

   The step-type string must have the form of a QName; the QName is
   expanded into a name using the namespace declarations in scope for
   the expression.

it's turned into a QName, so the prefix is irrelevant.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | If a little knowledge is dangerous,
http://nwalsh.com/            | where is the man who has so much as to