Re: calabash and p:log

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 22:54:56 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
"James Sulak" <jsulak@gmail.com> writes:
> Is there a way to turn off the output of p:log from the command line
> (or within the pipeline?)  I see a -L flag, but I'm unsure how to use
> it.

The -L flag is for something else entirely. It controls how verbose the
status and diagnostic messages are.

A flag for disabling p:log is a good idea (I wonder if it should be
enabled by default?). Why don't you file an enhancement request at
http://code.google.com/p/xmlcalabash/issues/list

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Quotation, n: The act of repeating
http://nwalsh.com/            | erroneously the words of