Re: Calabash problem - primary port(s)

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 11:26:32 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
"James Fuller" <james.fuller.2007@gmail.com> writes:

> On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 5:11 PM, Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:
>> "Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> Still puzzling over ports.

[...]
> I agree it should work but the result would be the result of
> p:identity step and op.xml ... which I dont think DaveP was expecting.

Oh, yes. What that pipeline means is that what appears on the 'res'
port os a sequence of two documents, the result of the identity
transform and the op.xml document.

If you want to say where output goes, you either have to do it on the
command line (or in a configuration file) or you have to put in
explicit p:store steps.

That's just the way it works.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Human felicity is produced not so much
http://nwalsh.com/            | by great pieces of good fortune that