Re: unresponsive link on https://www.w3.org/XML/Schema

From: Mukul Gandhi <gandhi.mukul@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 11:59:25 +0530
To: "xmlschema-dev@w3.org" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Hello all,
   I've a proposal. Can anyone give me sponsorship, to host the below
mentioned XML Schema webapp on say AWS (with due respects to other cloud
platforms)?

I only need monetary resources for the perpetual hosting part. I don't
require sponsorship for my time on this.

How does this sound?

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi