Re: ANN: XML Schema to JSON Schema XQuery transform

Those things are why I want input from others. Maybe we schedule a webex to take what I have already created and make it handle everything we want.

Can I get a reply from everyone who is interested in that conference call?

Loren Cahlander

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 22, 2017, at 11:59 AM, Ihe Onwuka <ihe.onwuka@gmail.com> wrote:

They told you about JSON-LD because that's JSON with namespaces.

I'm sure NIEM TAC would be interested to know how you are translating extended complex types (aka inheritance) to JSON Schema.