Re: Simple assert on descendant nodes does not throw error

Well, I can not manage to make it good.

I've clean/simplified schema, to have something that can easily be
reproduced.
Attached, a schema and a sample file, with 4 cases ; the 3 first are
expected to be valid, the last one is expected to be invalid.
The assert that causes problem is at lines 24..27

If someone has 10 minutes to loose, I'll appreciate help.

Thanks in advance,
Christophe