Re: a small document about XML Schema <sequence> vs <all> constructs

Forgive me if this does not apply to XSD 1.1 but contrary to your write up
sequence is not a subcase of xsd:all because xsd:all has severe cardinality
restrictions in that it is limited to 0 or 1 occurrence which would
prohibit it's use even where unordered semantics are explicitly desired.