I am creating an XML Schema viewing app

From: Loren Cahlander <loren.cahlander@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 15:19:45 -0400
To: exist-development@lists.sourceforge.net, xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hello folks,

I am in the process of creating an app that takes the URL to an XML Schema
and creates a documentation view of the schema.  It will include an SVG
view of the particular sub item and a dynamically generated sample XML
fragment of the same sub item.  Please take a look at
http://greatlinkup.com:8080/exist/apps/schema/index.html?schema=http://release.niem.gov/niem/niem-core/2.0/niem-core.xsd

It is a work in progress, but I would appreciate any questions or
suggestions.  This will be made available to all.

I am working on it from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EDT, so expect the occasional
errors due to trying something.

Thanks,
Loren