[ann] oXygen 14.2 comes with complete support for XML Schema 1.1

From: George Cristian Bina <george@oxygenxml.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 16:58:05 +0200
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hi all,

I am happy to announce that oXygen XML Editor 14.2 and oXygen XML
Developer 14.2 are available from our website
http://www.oxygenxml.com

One of the major additions in version 14.2 is that oXygen finalizes its
support for XML Schema 1.1. We also created a short video demo to cover
this new functionality
http://www.oxygenxml.com/demo/XML_Schema_11.html

For the complete list of new additions and details please see
http://www.oxygenxml.com/index.html#new-version

Best Regards,
George
--