[ann] oXygen 14.2 comes with complete support for XML Schema 1.1

From: George Cristian Bina <george@oxygenxml.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 16:58:05 +0200
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hi all,

I am happy to announce that oXygen XML Editor 14.2 and oXygen XML
Developer 14.2 are available from our website

One of the major additions in version 14.2 is that oXygen finalizes its
support for XML Schema 1.1. We also created a short video demo to cover
this new functionality

For the complete list of new additions and details please see

Best Regards,
George Cristian Bina