My Brutal Experience...............................!!! Help Needed!!!

From: Shashikala Shamarao <shashikala_shamarao@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 00:50:46 -0800 (PST)
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about our
trip, because it was impromptu. we had to be in Philippines for a
program. The program was successful, but our journey has turned sour. we
 misplaced our wallet and cell phone on our way back to the hotel we
lodge in after we went for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the
valuables we had. Now, our passport is in custody of the hotel
management pending when we make payment.

I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people
to run to now. i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a loan of
$1,700USD from you. this will enable me sort our hotel bills and get my
sorry self back home. I will really appreciate whatever you can afford
in assisting me with. I promise to refund it in full as soon as I
return..you can have it wired to my name via any Western Union outlet
I'll show my passport as ID to pick it up here,you have my word and i
will make it up to you, I promise to refund it back as soon as I get
back home. Here's my info below

Name: Shashikala Shamarao

Location: 76,Timog ave,quezon

Country: Manila  Philippines

As soon as it has been done, kindly get back to me with the MTCN
confirmation number.Let me know if you are heading to a western union
outlet now..

I owe you a Lot..