Re: XSD 1.1: not okay to have an xs:assert at the attribute level?

From: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 18:07:58 +0100
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
 >I have never had to co-locate the namespace declaration like this.
Should this be considered a bug in the XML Schema validator that I am using?

Sorry for the delay in responding. Yes, I think it's a Saxon bug. The
specs may not be 100% definitive on the point, but it's normal practice
when copying a subtree that the elements retain all their in-scope
namespaces and it's certainly the behaviour users are entitled to expect.

Michael Kay
Saxonica