Re: The Rule of Least Power

From: Pete Cordell <petexmldev@codalogic.com>
Date: 2 Jul 2012 16:18:20 +0100
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Cc: nrm@arcanedomain.com
> Anyway, I still have the impression that several participants in this
> discussion haven't read the finding as a whole. It's maybe 2 pages long,
> and you can read it in about 5 mins. I suspect that doing so will
> alleviate at least many of the concerns about it.

What!!!  Read the original documents to get to get the facts and miss the chance for an argument?  Where's the fun in that!!!

Pete Cordell
Codalogic Ltd
Twitter: http://twitter.com/petecordell
Interface XML to C++ the easy way using C++ XML
data binding to convert XSD schemas to C++ classes.
Visit http://codalogic.com/lmx/ or http://www.xml2cpp.com
for more info