ANN: Updated XML Schema 1.1 Tutorial

From: Costello, Roger L. <costello@mitre.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 21:16:25 +0000
To: "xmlschema-dev@w3.org" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Hi Folks,

In the last two weeks I have twice taught a 3-day class on XML Schema 1.1

In the process of teaching the classes I discovered a way to present the material in a way that makes it *much* easier to learn the material -- using lots of intuitive diagrams.

I am excited about this approach.

So, I updated my tutorial. It contains a lot more diagrams. I think you will like it.

Here is my updated XML Schema 1.1 tutorial:

http://www.xfront.com/xml-schema-1-1/index.html

/Roger