Re: Progress towards XSD 1.1

From: Liam R E Quin <liam@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 14:27:41 -0400
To: Pete Cordell <petexmldev@codalogic.com>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
On Thu, 2011-09-29 at 16:07 +0100, Pete Cordell wrote:

> Perhaps I could gently suggest that IMO the XSD working group could do a
> better job of engaging the hearts and minds of people outside the working
> group.

That's probably true. As staff contact now, I'd really like to be doing
a lot more outreach, except that I have too much on my plate. Possibly
one of the new W3C Community Groups would be a good forum for
XML-related outreach?

I suppose we could look at setting up twitter feeds for closed bugs, but
for my part I look at twitter once every few months and then wander off
again.

Liam