Re: Progress towards XSD 1.1

On 29/09/2011 15:07, Ramirez, Paul M (388J) wrote:
> Hey Michael,
>
> Thanks for your feedback. What would be the best way for an observer to monitor the status of the process?

Sorry,  I can't offer any useful suggestions. When the status changes,
the WG publishes new external documents. In between such publications,
the status isn't changing...

(Actually, if you are really determined, you can keep an eye on the
Bugzilla database, which is publically accessible. This holds open
issues on the spec, and open issues on tests. At this stage of the game,
progress is measured by the rate at which these issues get closed.)

Michael Kay
Saxonica