Re: Dealing with multiple XML Schema files

From: gmw <cesarariza@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 20:13:44 -0500
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Cc: "Costello, Roger L." <costello@mitre.org>
Hi Roger,

Could be interesting to write the same article but using namespaces, with
includes and imports, I mean, importing files with the same namespace in
other and with circular references.

Despite  constructions are correct, some parsers didn┤t implement all the
schema's rules and the results from different parsers are not the same.

Also, from the programmer view, some xml structures are very difficult to
serialize, specially those ones with circular references.

Regards,

CÚsar