Re: Here's why I use XML Schemas ... Why do you use XML Schemas?

Argh, I forgot to put in the link to the slide deck. It's at [1]. I suggest
you run it as an actual slide show in Powerpoint (press F5), as there are
some animiations that get lost if you just page through the slides.

Noah

[1] http://www.arcanedomain.com/publications/SchemaSecrets.ppt