Re: Is this the complete list of named things in an XML Schema? (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
The link provided by Henry lists 13 key components of Schema, but it does
not include import or include type elements, which seem to stand on their
own apart from the listed components.

Austin Cheney, CISSP
http://prettydiff.com/