IBM tests

From: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 18:06:30 +0000
To: "xmlschema-dev@w3.org" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Thanks, Sandy, for committing these tests. They will prove a great resource.

First results from Saxon: about 5 tests caused software crashes, in all
cases bad error recovery after reporting errors in invalid schemas.
After fixing those, I've got 32 discrepancies in terms of expected
results, out of 800 or so tests. That seems pretty good for the first
exposure of new tests to a new product-under-test, and speaks well of
the tests, the implementation, and the spec.

I look forward to examining the discrepancies!

Michael Kay
Saxonica