Re: redefinition of SimpleType in nested schemas

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:20:54 +0100
To: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>
Cc: Marie Bilde Rasmussen <mariebilderas@gmail.com>, xmlschema-dev@w3.org

There is also a large 'literature' and a number of helper technologies
around for precisely this problem, namely the maintenance and super-
and sub-setting of enumerated vocabularies.  I don't have the time to
track down a pointer for you - - try asking Ken Holman. . .

ht
- --
                Fax: (44) 131 651-1426, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk