Re: difference in design

I'm using this data in EMC's xPression product, which creates an in-memory
SQL database with the data.  When B is loaded- I only get the first instance
of <name_address>, when A is used all instances are there.

Can you explain the difference in the two schemas?

The data is coming from a vendor and we have no control over their schema.

--
Abe Scott
Sr Solutions Consultant