Re: difference in design

From: Abe Scott <abe@xpressionexpert.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 00:57:37 -0400
To: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
I'm using this data in EMC's xPression product, which creates an in-memory
SQL database with the data.  When B is loaded- I only get the first instance
of <name_address>, when A is used all instances are there.

Can you explain the difference in the two schemas?

The data is coming from a vendor and we have no control over their schema.

--
Abe Scott
Sr Solutions Consultant