list of complextypes?

From: Raoul <raoul.doc@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 13:30:35 +0100
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hi there!

I'm facing an issue here and I was hoping you could help me :)
Basically I have several complexTypes defined extending a parent
complexTypes (let's call it parentType). (using xs:extension)
Each of these complexTypes has a unique element associated to it. So
far so good.

The problem is that I want to define a sequence/list containing
elements extending the complexType.
I believe to achieve this I have to create a new element with a new
name of type parentType... But what I want really is the user of the
schema to have a sequence of any elements that are extending
parentType. Is this possible in a nice way?

Thanks in advance!