Your XML validator is broken

From: jesse <jjesterj@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 02:20:11 +0000
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Hi there, I'm writing to inform you that your xml validator at: http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv is malfunctioning.  It says there's an error in my sitemap, I also checked my sitemap in Google's xml validator and it validated.  Just to verify my results, I checked google's sitemap in their validator and yours and got the same results.