xs:all reuse

From: Karl Stubsjoen <kstubs@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 09:59:43 -0700
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
I have a complextype, which looks sort of like this:

<xs:complexType name="my complext type">
  <xs:all>
    <xs:element name="item1"/>
    <xs:element name="item2"/>
    <xs:element name="item3"/>
   <xs:element name="group">
      <!--
        this group should refer to to this set of xs:all elements
        allowing a child, child, child ... relationship
      -->
  </xs:element>
  </xs:all>
  <xs:attributeGroup ref="common"/>
  <xs:attribute name="title"/>
  </xs:attribute name="name"/>
</xs:complexType>

 Maybe not possible, but trying to understand. How could I accomplish
this?  So at the top most level I have an element defined as the type
"my complex type", which result in this element with attributes: <all
common attributes> + title, and name and the elements: item1, item2,
item3 and group.  I guess I don't understand how to define the set of
<xs:all> items as a type which I can then reuse to define  the element
group.

Thanks,
Karl..