Re: Help on XML Schema generation using XSLT

Hi Austin,
Vielen Dank :) for your tips. I agree absolutely to the concerns you have mentioned. I do see this problem along with similar issues like identifying enumerations, identifying decimal values that are based on European conventions, occurances, set of values and the list goes on.
I have no idea of how the xml would be and the limits of its existance. It is highly specific to the customers environment. But on the other hand, I hae the possibility to refine my XSLT once I treat succesive documents. hence my Schema would get better and better every time it is loaded with the same type of XML file at that customers place.

At the moment I am working on the XSLT and I do land on issues where it is misty. I try to find my solutions, I think I would post some code where I am stuck and cant get further.

But thank you for giving some hopes that it is possible to generate a schema using a non-procedural language like XSLT.
cheers
Domnic