Re: Implementing the DOM3 Val Spec in Javascript, problem with UPA and creating PSVI.

Kevin,

This is good info. I don't have alot of experience with any of this stuff,
just learned it over the past week so any help like this is much
appreciated.

I am thinking what I am going to have to do is compile the additions that
are possible ( like you said, both a | 1 in this case ), and then since its
not very user friendly to offer a suggestion that is actually wrong, I will
have to come up with another algorithm that filters out additions that
create invalid markup. Basically by creating a sandbox and validating
against that. Hopefully I can be clever enough and cache some of the results
so the processing is not too horrifically inefficient.

Unless someone else has another suggestion it looks like this is the best
solution for now.

Thanks Kevin!