Re: FW: Best Practices for Establishing Namespace Name

> Simon Cox writes:
>> A processors will maintain a cache of schema component definitions and
>> declarations and associate it with a namespace.

Ah I can see where the confusion would come from : ) and why it then
seemed to make sense (or be a requirement in fact) to change the
namespace between versions so that you could process multiple versions
with the same schema processor.

In 1.1 I think you can switch types based on a version attribute, so
you could in fact validate multiple versions of the xml with a single
schema.

something like:

<xs:element name="root" type="root">
  <xs:alternative type="root-version-1" test="@version = '1.0'"/>