RE: Possible to restrict top-level xs:element names?

From: kennardconsulting <richard@kennardconsulting.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 14:24:52 -0800 (PST)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Thank you all for your valuable feedback. I think Henry put it most
succintly:

"The spec doesn't provide a mechanism by which a schema can constrain the
document element of schema-valid documents."

That's what I was wanting to know. I apologise if I used confusing
terminology in trying to explain my problem!

Regards,

Richard.