From: xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org [mailto:xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Bharath Kumar Reddy T
Sent: 06 January 2009 13:26
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Subject: Attribute declaration when use="prohibited"

Hi all,

If the attribute declaration has use="prohibited", Can we have simpleType as
child of attribute?

EX:

<xs:attribute name="Second_Attribute" use="prohibited">

                                   <xs:simpleType>

                                          <xs:restriction base="xs:string">

                                                 <xs:enumeration value="A"
/>

                                          </xs:restriction>

                                   </xs:simpleType>

</xs:attribute>

Can anybody tell me whether the above attribute declaration is correct or
not??

Thanks and Regards,

Bharath.

  _____