whether the given schema is non-deterministic or not

From: Bharath Kumar Reddy T <bharathkr@huawei.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:24:30 +0530
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Cc: ashutosh_p@huawei.com, ranjit@huawei.com
Can you please tell me whether the following schema is non-deterministic or
According to spec. two element particles if they are overlap and if thery
both are under choice/ALL model group, then that schema is
But in the following schema, one e1 is under choice and other e1 is under
sequence. So, the schema is not a non-deterministic.
Please reply me whether i am correct or not.
<?xml version="1.0"?>

<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

<xsd:element name="doc" type="foo"/>

            <xsd:complexType name="foo">

                        <xsd:element name="e1" type="xsd:string"/>

                    <xsd:group ref="group"/>

<xsd:group name="group">

        <xsd:element name="e1" type="xsd:string"/>

Thanks and Regards,