RE: Schema embedded in an XML document

From: Stan Kitsis <Stan.Kitsis@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 11:17:56 -0700
To: Rowan Bradley <rowan.bradley@herbertgroup.com>, "xmlschema-dev@w3.org" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Current validators from Microsoft (both system.xml and MSXML) support inline schemas: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa302288.aspx However, I think that the majority of the validators out there don't support them and even if you look at those that do, you might find significant differences.

Stan Kitsis
Microsoft Corporation