Re: A bug or incorrect logic?

Xerces is telling you that the content is incomplete and gives you a list
of all the choices for what can go next in the sequence. The first element
child of <SignerName/> must be one of {PersonPrefixName, PersonFirstName,
PersonGivenName}. What follows next depends on which one you chose.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab