[ANN] XMLBlueprint XML Editor 6.2 is now available -- can you please add us to the W3C XML Schema tools listing?

From: XMLBlueprint Team <support@xmlblueprint.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 16:48:15 +0100
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
I am glad to announce that a we have released version 6.2 of XMLBlueprint
XML Editor for the Windows platform, priced at US $79 (US $119) per license.
Version 6.2 improves the usability of XMLBlueprint in response to user
feedback. For a complete list of new features please visit:
http://www.xmlblueprint.com/what-is-new.htm.

XMLBlueprint is the value-priced XML Editor for Windows. It supports unicode
(UTF-8 and UTF-16) and many different encodings. It runs on Windows '98,
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP.

Some of the major features of XMLBlueprint XML Editor are:
- Real-time XML Coloring.
- Context-sensitive XML Completion.
- Validation of DTDs, Relax NG Schemas, XML Schemas and XML Documents.
- Easy XSLT Transformation.
- Preview of visual XML languages such as MathML, SVG, and XHTML.
- XPath evaluation.
- FTP and WebDAV.
- Unicode support for Greek, Russian, etc.
- Fast (native Windows application).

For more information about XMLBlueprint XML Editor, please visit:
http://www.xmlblueprint.com/.

Regards,
- Gerben Abbink
  The XMLBlueprint Team