Re: unordered sequence

From: Richard Markus <ricccmarkus@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:35:24 +0200
To: "Michael Kay" <mike@saxonica.com>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

It looks that Pete understood my problem, and thanks for the answer.
My goal was to restrict just the structure with the minimum and
maximum number of expected elements, not to put some extra
restrictions. Now it seems that I have to use an extra restriction
(the elements have to be ordered) because the language is not powerful
enough to express this.

--Richard--