EditiX XML Editor 2008 - Service Pack 1

From: alexandre brillant <alexandre.brillant@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 15:05:38 +0100
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Dear xml users,

*Thank you to report our news inside the schema tools page :
"EditiX XML Editor 2008 includes a visual schema W3C editor".
We are glad to announce the availability of EditiX XML Editor 2008 - Service
Pack 1 :

Download it at : http://www.editix.com/download.html

Complete list of new features : http://www.editix.com/release.html

Main news :

* Common :

- Edit Office 2007 (.docx...) and Open office document (.odt...)
- New ZIP / FTP browser
- Edit by Drag'n drop ZIP files from your file system
- ZIP/FTP files can be added to a project and inside the previous file sub
- Bookmark by XPath location or Cursor location (ctrl B)
- Actions for duplicating the previous/following sibling node
- Open project file (*.pre) by Drag'n drop from the file system
- Default browser for Linux platforms is firefox

* XSLT Editor :

- Profiler for XSLT 1.0 and 2.0
- XSLT with an FO result document can be transformed to PDF, RTF...

* Bugs fixed :

- The "open recent menu" entries didn't memorized the editing parameters
(like XML data source...)
- XML Schema W3C validation required internet access
- Uncomment action could work wrongly
- The XSLT debugger had various problems
- Errors line could be wrong when validating an XSLT or XSD documents
- When closing the introduction panel a wrong editor could be closed
- UTF-16 wrongly managed for the AUTOMATIC encoding mode
- Calling several times the templates manager worked wrongly
- Random wrong states for project actions

Best regards,