XML Schema consultant wanted for Fontlab Ltd.

From: Adam Twardoch (Fontlab Ltd.) <adam@fontlab.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 04:39:16 +0200
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Fontlab Ltd., the major font software vendor and publisher of popular
font editing products such as FontLab Studio, Fontographer and TypeTool,
is looking for an XML consultant (on a project basis) to help us develop
our XML-related activities. In particular, we'll be needing assistance
in developing an XML Schema for our existing XML-based Photofont format:

http://www.photofont.com/photofont/devel/

as well as assistance in developing version 2.0 of the Photofont format.
   Experience in developing custom XML Schema definitions is required,
in addition, technical experience with SVG is preferred.

Those interested, please contact me directly at:
adam@fontlab.com
with the subject line "XML Schema job".

Best regards,
Adam Twardoch