Two attributes should have same reference point/Two elements should have same reference point under the same root elment

From: Sai Suman M <saisuman@tataelxsi.co.in>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:23:08 +0530
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Hi,

Please let me know the case, i am giving the example here,
 EX:
 <staticroutes>
       <ip ip="route1">
         <via>192.168.55.1</via>
 	  <via>192.168.55.1</via>
         <mtu>5000</mtu>
         <metric>5</metric>
       </ip>
 </staticroutes>

 In the above example two elments having the same name and
 both contains the same value.If the user change the value of
 one element via second element via should be changed with same value.
 EX:
 <staticroutes>
       <ip ip="route1">
         <via>192.168.55.2</via>
 	  <via>192.168.55.2</via>
         <mtu>5000</mtu>
         <metric>5</metric>
       </ip>
 </staticroutes>
 Both should point the same value.

 Please let me know the schema design for that.

 Thanks,
 M.Saisuman.

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.

Contact your Administrator for further information.