using entities from dtd in schema

From: Andreas Peter <info@minimag.de>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:35:57 +0100
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hello list-users,

my problem is that I have a DTD including lots of entities for greek
characters, special characters and so on. I need them in my schema.
Ive read that every entity must be written under schema as a separate
element. Is it possible, although DTDs are not xml syntax, to
reference from a schema to the DTD entities? I tried to convert some
entities to schema using oxygenxml dtd => schema but the entities get
lost, as expected. Is there a suitable solution under schema?

Thanks for helping me,
Andreas