Re: defining a leading bullet for unordered lists

From: Pete Cordell <petexmldev@codalogic.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 11:13:55 -0000
To: <info@minimag.de>, "XML Schema List" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

I'm not entirely sure I understand what you want, but you have probably
forgotten that the patterns defined in XML schemas must match the entire
thing they're matching, not just fragments of it.  Therefore, your patterns
need to be something like:

<xs:pattern value="~.*"/>
<xs:pattern value="–.*"/>
<xs:pattern value="•.*"/>