Re: search and replace kind of operations with XML

From: dave <ceek63@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 19:56:31 -0800 (PST)
To: user@xmlbeans.apache.org, xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Am already using XmlBeans. I would need to see how I
can integrate VTD-XML with XMLBeans.

I agree with you that VTD-XML is an ideal match for
what I want to accomplish. I would still prefer if
XmlBeans offers anything on this line.

Thanks Jimmy.

dave

http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-07-2006/jw-0724-vtdxml.html