how to restrict validation to part of the W3C schema?

From: dave <ceek63@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 15:59:29 -0800 (PST)
To: user@xmlbeans.apache.org

I would like to restrict the validation only to part
of my XML schema. I do not want to validate anything
under certain Element, say 'noValidation'. This
element in turn contains an XML(which is WellFormed
but not Valid) for which there is no schema for
whatever reason. But I would want to parse the XML
under 'noValidation' element.

Here're my questions:
 1. How would I specify in the Schema that
'noValidation' element should not get validated? Is
using ANY a valid use case in this situation although
it's not used for Schema extension purpose here? CDATA
may not be a good choice because I would NOT be able
to parse anything under 'noValidation'.

 2. How do I handle this situation using XmlBeans?

Cheers!
dave

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs